Lacharité McComber Kuczynski, an expanding accounting firm in the heart of Old Montreal, is looking for an accounting technician to do customer book-keeping, examine and draw financial states, conduct the analysis of financial statements and prepare comments and recommendations.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Perform bookkeeping and analysis of financial statements
- Participate in the integration of new clients.
- Keep up with current laws and standards on accounting, tax and internal practices.
- Any other duties requested by the supervisor.
- Accounting firm experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Simple Comptable (Sage 50), Quickbooks, Accomba
- Ability to identify issues (accounting) and solve efficiently
- Excellent customer service: customer focus, effective communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Capacity for teamwork
- Financial analysis capabilities
- Capacity for decision-making and quick and efficient demonstration of attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Important organizational abilities and skills to work in a multitasking environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Capacity to manage priorities and manage time effectively
The advantages of this position?
- Nice work environment
- Social benefits
- Professional and dynamic team
If you are ready to take on new challenges, we want to meet you! Do not hesitate and send us your resume without further delay: email@example.com